Friday, September 26, 2008

Beginnings

So, what better time to start blogging than right in the midst of changing jobs and dealing with a very strong minded, nearly 2-year old. Now! Of course! Actually, I'm hoping to be able to put all my updates and cutie patootie pics of my darling daughter in one place for everyone who asks about her to see.


Some may think this is a little impersonal. Perhaps it is, but anyone who knows me, knows I'm not good with details that I have to remember and I feel like I miss saying things that I should have said. I'm a much better writer than a speaker, so this way I can think about things. Get all the details right. Post at my leisure (which I'm finding I have less and less of).


Perhaps you can even share your thoughts as well. An indirect way to keep in touch, but not lose touch. You can keep in touch at your leisure too.


Anyway, I'll give it a shot. See how it goes.


Of course, the first plan of action is to include that cutie patootie picture of my darling daughter.

No comments: