Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Seriously lacking in content...like things, not satisfaction

Life gets away from you and you realize that you haven't posted anything in your blog for too many years. Everyone has this problem, right? I've been busy with life and crafting and arting. Most of my activities have been on Facebook, so find more updates over there by searching for XieArt. I'm also on Instagram as Xiemoon.

Right now I'm on a jewelry kick. All kinds, but mostly earrings. I've been experimenting a bit with resin and making mermaid charms. I think I almost have it, but playing is kinda fun. The downfall to using resin is waiting! I'm not terribly patient when it comes to crafts, so I find it particularly challenging to keep my hands off for the full 24 hours while it sets in the mold. GAH! This is the only time in life, also, that glitter is my friend. :) Bracelets and pendants are making their way into my jewelry scene as well as I'm prepping for a craft show in December.

Anyway, just wanted to update on my shenanigans as of late. I'll post some pictures soon. (Sorry if you also follow me on Facebook because a lot of the pictures will be duplicates.)

No comments: