Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AI: Top 6

Simon ought to be loving this night since he loooves country music so much.

Lee, oh Lee. I really think it's time for you to go home. You're gonna torture me.

Mike - good song choice. I almost didn't recognize it and I think it was wise to pick a song that wasn't so mainstream as some of Shania's other songs. Good job!

Addison recognizes Ellen on the show since we watch the Ellen show. She says "she's not at her other home". Silly girl.

Casey - anyone notice that these interviews with Casey involve a sunny day and breezy winds blowing through his golden locks? Corny. The song wasn't bad, but it wasn't a favorite of mine. I don't think he'll go home for it this week.

Crystal - what a weird song choice for her. Not my favorite, but she'll be okay, I think (I hope). This bordered on trainwreck, but I guess they all have bad weeks.

Aaron - I'm still surprised he's made it this far. This is one of my favorite songs "you've got a way"... But I think it may send him home.

Siobhan - really? That's a Shania only song or at the very least a Karaoke performance. I only liked the end, but the rest was terrible.

New judge thoughts? I think Katie Perry would be a good Simon replacement, but then Randy would be way outnumbered. Any other thoughts?

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: