Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AI Top 9

Aaron - that was the longest song ever. He just doesn't blow me away. Kara says at this point you have to be great and he's not.

Katie - I didn't find it as fabulous as everyone else did. I mean it started out much better, but she brought her Katie sound into it and I lost interest.

Andrew - I LOVED IT!

Mike - not my favorite performance of his, but I like the song, so I could kind of overlook it.

Crystal - great! I actually think her cold made it sound better.

Tim - damn you teethy Tim. I actually liked it. Grr.

Casey - he really seemed to get into that song. It was very impressive.

Siobhan - willl she scream or be mire conservative? Guess she went conservative, but man, that was weak! That was just weird. She might possibly be in the bottom 3 tomorrow. Hopefully it's not time for her to go home yet, but I didn't care for it.

Lee - not bad and I love Hey Jude. What was the point of the bagpiper though?

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: