Wednesday, May 26, 2010

American Idol - Who will it be??

The entire show last night was overall unimpressive. I wasn't nearly as excited about it than last year. However, Crystal and Lee both did their best and it didn't leave me irritated at anyones poor performance. Who do I think will win? Let me start with who I'd like to win which would be Crystal. She is the most talented in my opinion. I also recognize the motions you have to go through afterward can be grueling and I'm not so sure she'd enjoy that part - making all the media rounds, performing at every awards show, etc. Maybe I don't want her to win because of all that. I think that Lee will win it. It seems like my favorite usually gets runner up or kicked off even before the final two.

Tonight should be a good show. Wonder if they'll do something special for Simon. I will miss him as a judge. It will be interesting to see who they pick as a judge.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: