Friday, March 25, 2011

Abu the stowaway

This morning I was putting Addison's boots on for school while she was watching tv. She was very engrossed in the show so she was only halfway paying attention to me. I tried putting her boot on and she casually kicked it off with her other foot. I tried again and the same thing happened. Not really like her, so I attempt a third time and I see her other foot inching over to kick the boot off again, so I asked her "What's the matter with your shoe?". She casually said, "It doesn't feel right." and continued watching her show. Lo and behold, I look inside and there is Abu (the monkey) staring up at me being a stowaway. Well, no wonder it didn't feel right. If she would have just told me in the first place I wouldn't have tried to shove a monkey-filled shoe on her foot.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: