Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Video posting crazy!!

It seems I've been taking a lot of videos of Addison. A LOT! It seem so easy with the little flippy video camera. You just record and plug it in to your USB drive. How easy is that? I just wish YouTube wouldn't grainy them up so much. That video of Addison swimming - you can hardly see her through the pixels! I guess the videos would take up too much room otherwise, but still. That being said, I'll post another video of Addison tonight of her spinning wildly around the living room. She did this for about 20 minutes, just spinning and spinning then falling down. It was too funny! I love when she's acting goofy like that. She says "whoaaa" then sometimes (not in this video) after she falls down she'll say "Addison okay". Other times she just sprawls out on the floor spread eagle pretending to fall down. Ask her if she's okay and she says "I'm okay". Silly. I love it.

No comments: