Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boot off show

I don't agree. Here are the three that have been chosen to move on:
Allison Iraheta
Adam Lambert
Kris Allen
I'm not happy with Kris making it through. I'd like to have seen Megan make it through over him. Next time you watch him sing, notice his vampire teeth. I'm not kidding. It's not Vampire Idol, after all. Dang. I suppose Megan or Mishavonna could be a wild card, but there were better contestants from last weeks show I think.

I can already tell next week is going to be torture. There are so many more contestants that will annoy me to peices. I'm already concerned about Allison (from this week). She does sound very much like Miley Cyrus though with her unnaturally (for a 16 year old) smokey voice. Just sing and don't talk and I think we can get along.

Now, I think I'll go download Brooke White's song. She's still cute and quirky.

No comments: