Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Zentangle days 19 to 21

 As you can see, I started coloring in the middles of Casella, but changed my mind. I think I like it better shaded instead. It makes it look more like an optical illusion and 3-dimensional that way. I'm sure you could add some kind of pattern inside too, but that pattern does take some time to get through...and I didn't have the imagination after I was done. Jelly Roll started all in a row, then I started researching how other people used it and lo and behold it can float around! Why don't I think of these things? Finally, there's Undine. This one has lots of possibilities and I really have to use my noggin to make it not like everyone elses. I split it to remind myself later that I can be creative with it. For the most part, I did it how I saw other people use it, but added a little flair on the one I did on the bottom trying to make it a little more dimensional. That made me happy. I had a burst of something creative which pleases me.

No comments: