Wednesday, February 17, 2010

American Idol picks Top 24 part two


Janell Wheeler - You know, everyone says "this means so much to me" "this means the world to me" "this is what I'm meant to do" or "this is my life" etc. etc.  I wonder if people really think they are the only one who believes that.  Whatever.  This girl really needs to step it up.  She did really well at the beginning, but got worse as it went along.  I hope we see better from her.

Tyler Grady - He's quirky.  Acts cool.  Weird look about him.  I dunno.  We'll see.  Frankly, I'm a little surprised he made it through.

Lacey Brown - she's cute.  A little different.  I don't remember her singing though.  I don't remember her from last season either.

Ashley Rodriguez
Alex Lambert
Joe Munoz

Crystal Bowersox - I really, really really like her.  She definitely needs to do something about her teeth though.  I can't wait to see more from her.  I think she might be my favorite.

Katie Stevens - Another of my favorites.

I'm kind of glad that chick with the super weird glasses didn't get through because she would totally grate on my nerves with those things.  Who thinks that's cool?  Bleh.

Lilly Scott - I really really like her too.  She has a unique sound and I think she'll do well.  I'd like to see her go far.

Paige Miles
Shioban Magness
Michelle Delamore
Jermaine Sellars
John Park
Tim Urban

Haley Vaughn - Oh, holy hell.  What are they thinking?  What are they doing?  For everyone's sake, I hope she doesn't last long because I find her even more annoying than Jordan Sparks.  She makes my brain hurt.  I can't watch her, I can't listen to her.  Oh please please please make her go soon.  Unfortunately she's too young and pure to to have any kind of hidden pending convictions or surprise dismissals, so JUDGES, I BEG you - get rid of her before my brain starts melting.  Anyone who has to wear that much glitter and sparkle is too young and not ready for this competition.  And STOP SMILING!

Thaddeus - even though he didn't make it, we may just see him again since BIG MIKE's (from yesterday) dad couldn't keep his mouth shut and may have gotten him eliminated.  But, I'm not sure I can take his weeping again.

Andrew Garcia - Yay! 


No comments: