Tuesday, February 16, 2010

American Idol Top 24 picks part one

Here's my breakdown of the top 24.

Michael Lynch - big guy. He's a good pick. Don't see him making it to the top 12, but he's alright for now. Oh, and he looks kind of funny with a guitar cause he's so huge.

DiDi Benami - I like her. She's got a good voice, good potential. So far shes picked perfect songs and i think thats part of the challenge. She can go pretty far, but again, I don't think she'll take it all.

Katelyn Epperly - she doesn't stick out for me. Her hair is cool, but that's about all I ever remember.

Casey James - he reminds me a little of Jason Castro only not quite so airheaded. I kind of like him. Let's see what he brings.

Aaron Kelly - meh...I'm not impressed yet. He's a kid.

Lee Dewyze - again, not impressed. He sounds like every other deep throated singer on the radio right now.

Todrick Hall - he must be good if he was on Broadway, right? Was it broadway? I haven't seen much of him, but he's a'ight.

Okay, I likes the Jessica chick t the end - until the end. Wow. That was uncomfortable.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: