Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boot off show

Have I mentioned that I hate the singing/dancing bits? Almost as much as the music videos.

Anoop in the bottom 3. Should I be surprised? Probably not, but he didn't do badly. Lil...well, duh. And I'm not surprised either about Matt. That outfit looks horrible on Lil.

Thank goodness Anoop got to sit down. I really don't care which of the two left gets the boot.

I hate Miley Cyrus too.

While I'm making my way through her song, I'm looking for pictures of Matt in case he gets kicked off...right away I come across 2 albums he's put out! What the? Isn't it amazing how these things surface when they start to get popular. Didn't they eliminate a top 36 contestant because she had a previous record deal?

*SIGH*

I did not want Lil to go through and torture me for another week. Alas, that's not the case. I'm very glad they finally used their save though. 2 people going home next week...FOR CERTAIN one of them has to be Lil. I hate to say the other will probably be Matt, but at least he gets another week. We'll see what Disco Week brings. More bad song choices too. Anyone want to take bets that Lil will sing "I Will Survive"? Huh? Huh? Any takers? I'd like to see Adam do a Village People song like "Macho Man" or something. Whaddyasay? Oh, this is going to be good.

No comments: