Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boot off

Aw...good old Frankie Avalon. Still a cutie. Simon, who are you kidding trying to convince us that you'll actually be turning 40 this year, not 50? Come on.

Still hating the group performances. Hope the solos are better. I guess I shouldn't complain considering they sounded much more "live" this time and not pre-recorded. I can only tell because it sounded crappy. :)

I can't help but wonder why Paula has gloves on. There must be a reason...this isn't exactly an elbow-length glove occasion.

Anoop is in the bottom 3.

Okay...I liked this Flo Rida song when it came out, but for the last 2 weeks, every show he's been on he sings this song. Is it getting a little too much exposure? A little. Still gets my toes wiggling though and a guy throwing money rolls at her. I don't remember the original version being about a stripper on a pole. Of course it's not without it's inuendos, but if you heard what he's actually saying...well, I'm surprised they'd show it on prime time except that you can't understand the words. Oh, Fox: sweaty, muscular, black men do not mix with paper streamers.

Rats, Lil's not going home. I wasn't surprised at Scott, but frankly it was a little sad. At least he couldn't see them talking about him. (was that mean?) I'm guessing that because Kara and Paula are up and dancing they decided not to use their save on him. He looked so sad. Oh well. I don't think we'll see the last of him just yet.

No comments: