Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BOOT OFF - Top 5

I would like to have seen the contestants dressed a little more appropriately. I mean, I know it's the boot off show, but for these kinds of songs they really should all be in suits, not plaids and ripped jeans (Kris!). You are still performing afterall.

That poor chocolate cake. What a shame. And really? $6000 to clean? I wanna be that cleaning company. That's a rip off.

Taylor Hicks looks great! I know there are a lot of you out there who don't like Taylor, but I still do. And how many other contestants have you seen play the harmonica? I enjoyed it and you are probably cringing, but I still appreciate his uniqueness and his personality.

Kris gets saved before Adam? Hm, Interesting.

Paula - please put those things away! Doesn't matter how you squish them or where you push them...nobody wants to see that.

Do we actually know what Jamie Foxx sounds like? He sounds like he is singing through a kazoo through the whole song. I've heard the cipher used in other songs by other singers and it's like the musical fad of the day, but I don't usually hear it through the entire song. Reminds me of Madonna's most recent albums where she sings over herself and it doesn't sound natural anymore. Boo. I didn't like it.

Anyway, so Matt is going home. It's been a good show Matt.

No comments: