Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TOP 4!



1. Adam - "Whole Lotta Love" - a true rocker, I can imagine he is totally in his element this week. Not my favorite performance of his. I like it better when he's his calmer self. Not the rock Adam. Not my kind of music, but he did well for what it was.

2. Allison - "Crybaby" - Again, not surprised that she'd do well during rock week. She's a rocker at heart, I think. Overall, not the best. It was okay. The fact that she's taking everything so personally just proves that she's not mature enough for this competition. She needs to go now before she gets too deep.

Not crazy about the duet. I don't think Kris did very well at ALL, and they certainly don't compliment each other singing. Not sure what the purpose of the duet was for. Killing extra time maybe? Why aren't they singing 2 songs anymore? Didn't we do that last year around this time?

3. Kris - "Come Together" - I do think it's time for Kris to go. He doesn't even compare to any of the others. Didn't my Carly Smithson sing this last year? Ah, I miss Carly. I'm bored with this one. He's going home. I will say, it was better than the duet performance.

4. Danny - "Dream On" - Ah Danny. I'd have to agree with Randy...it was 'alright', but it wasn't great. He deserves props for trying. Adam could have hit those notes, but a little too ambitious for Danny. I had a total flashback to Elliot Yamin for some reason while he was singing this song.

I LOVE playing "Slow Ride" on Guitar Hero!!! Imagine me air Guitar Heroing right now. This was a much better duet than the first one.

By the way, I went back to the archives of seasons past and I hardly remembered many of them. How quickly we forget. I only remembered some of them for troubles they have had recently like Jessica Sierra being on Celebrity Rehab. Sad, really.

No comments: