Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 4

Today was our first day to play and shop without Addison. We decided to go to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Of all the parks, this is my favorite "themed" park. Epcot is still my favorite park though.




First we went straight back to Rockin' Rollercoaster and grabbed our Fastpasses, then went to Tower if Terror.


There was virtually no wait so after we rode we got right back in line again and rode it again! By then it was time to get on Rockin Rollercoaster.


It wasn't a long ride either so we rode that one twice too. That's about all I can take of that ride. It's one of the best but it sure beats you up. I almost need a neck brace when I'm done.

We got to shop in nearly every store which was nice. We rode Star Tours, got a bite to eat and watched Muppets 3D. I think Addison might like this one better than Mickey's Philharmagic at the Magic Kingdom - did I mention that before? I wasn't sure she liked the things coming at her, but this was seems a bit milder.

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Rockin Rollercoaster is my favorite!!!