Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Top 4 Boot off

I think there comes a point in a cougar's life when she can no longer perform on stage like she did when she was just a baby cougar. While I was impressed with Paula's dancing ability and limberness(?) - loved the flippy thing - - I was sorely disappointed that she didn't actually sing. How lame.

Thank you Gwen Stefani for being a true performer and singing live, jumping around and out of breath, I appreciated the performance because she was wholly putting herself into it. Bravo Gwen. You are a REAL artist. I guess I should give some credit to Slash at this point too since he was obviously live too, but he doesn't have to deal with the out of breath issue.

Now to the boot off. Seriously?! Kris is safe? Oh my. I'm only surprised that Allison is going before Kris. She should have been in the top 3 even if she drove me nuts, but it's time. This is a respectable time for her to go.

No comments: