Thursday, March 11, 2010

AI Top 16 boot off

Who went -
I can't believe Paige made it through! Not that Kaitlyn did any better, but that means somebody else will have to leave that may not have deserved to go.

Todrick - I'm not surprised. I also realize that when the guys get kicked off and have to sing they usually do the best job ever. The girls - well, not so much. And they are just a blubbering mess!

I would have been very upset if Andrew hadn't made it through I did feel a little bad for Alex. He's just a shy guy. Maybe he'd be a better recording artist and not so much a stage performer.

So back to the girls. Katie and Lilly. I knew this was going to happen when Paige made it through. Neither of these two deserve to leave and I think they both had more to show. When it came down to it though, I'm shocked it ended up being Lilly. Seems like she was surprised too.

Now we have our TOP 12! This will be interesting!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: