Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 10: AI

What IS it with Kara and Simon?

Siobhan - oh dear. That was pretty terrible. She's been knocked down a couple notches on my list.

Here's a perfect lesson... Ellen = real tan (she was just in Orlando taping her show)... Kara = spray tan. Just in case you don't know the difference.

Casey - not bad! I thought it was great and one of his best yet even though he seemed a bit nervous at first. I liked it and it was the perfect song for him.

Big Mike - he did a great job too. I worried because it was a slow song and that usually kills the contestant but it was good.

I don't get the celebrities wearing shades inside. How can they see?

Didi - am I the only one not surprised that Didi cries nearly every night? Poor Usher. Looked like he was slowly backing up from the weeping chick. Okay, so that was pretty good though it seemed measured so it was a bit boring near the end, but I think she mixed it up enough to make it alright. Siobhan did worse tonight in my opinion. I'm confused about why she wouldn't say what the song was for. Weird.

Tim - I'm so over you Tim and your goofy faces and too white teeth. Boooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg....zzzzz. Huh? What? Sorry, I think I fell asleep. Timmy, go home.

Andrew - I love Andrew and I loved this song. I would totally buy an album of his. Nice.

Katie - I knew before it started that I probably wouldn't like it. When she tries to pull of the girl-power, strong female she comes across as a little girl playing dress-up. I didn't like her outfit either. Nobody is looking good in those shorts jumpers. Trying to look more mature she ended up looking younger.

Lee - not my favorite. He did okay and is probably getting closer to his "sound". This is his genre. He might do well to go the country/rock route.

Crystal - heels? What have they done to you? I still love you. It certainly was a different performance for her. It was good! I was a little worried about the piano - seeing as how the whole point last week was about getting out from behind the instrument, but she got out from behind the piano and surprised us all.

Aaron - it was good, but didn't blow my socks off.

Fun fact: Simon is allergic to lambs wool.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: