Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top 12: Rolling Stones week

Rolling Stones is kind of a strange choice of musical groups, but whatever I guess.
Michael did okay.
Didi I wasn't so crazy about. Maybe it was the song?
Casey - maybe this was a more appropriate challenge for him. He's done better than the previous two and I liked the guitar. He looked so nervous and soo excited.
Lacey - it was interesting, but I'm not sure it was good enough.
Andrew - I didn't like the song choice. Wasn't impressed, but I still have love for Andrew.
Katie - not bad. I think it might have been one of her best. Not my favorite. She reminds me a teensy of Kathrine McPhee only not vocally as good.
Tim - hmmm. He makes goofy faces. He seemed off a bit. I liked the song and the arrangement, but he was kind of pitchy to me. Maybe I don't know the song.
Siobhan - quirky little Siobhan. She was gorgeous! The song lingered at the beginning but I think it got better toward the end. Not a personal best for her, but she's a strong singer. He always ends well. Is that an Edward Gorey tattoo on her right arm? Sorry mom, but that's cool.
Lee - am I repeating myself every week? Maybe I'm contradicting, I don't know cause I'm not looking back. He's not my favorite. I'm sure I've been pretty consistent about that. That said, he did pretty good. I liked this performance more than any of his past ones.
Paige - if she doesn't go home this week...I'll be disappointed. She just can't sing those lower registered. And it was a stupid song for her. She struggled with her voice this week? She struggles with it every week. Seriously. They'll think differently when they hear it back.
Aaron - oh yeah, I forgot about him. He's got a ways to go. I think with age he'll get better but I don't think he's better than anyone else performing.
Crystal - amazing! And how cute was her dad?!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i truthfully adore your writing style, very charming,
don't give up and also keep posting mainly because it just well worth to follow it,
impatient to read much more of your own content pieces, good bye!