Tuesday, March 9, 2010

AI Top 16 girls night

Katie - oh wow. She was so flat for most of the song. It really was not a good song. She's got chops, but she might not make it through this week. I thought it sounded pretty bad.

Siobhan - looks like the wardrobe department got to her! She looks good and I thought she did a great job especially since it was mostly acapella. She's got talent and great control.

Lacey - a Brandi Carlisle song is the perfect choice for her. That said, I was a little underwhelmed by her and I'm not sure many are all that familiar with Brandi Carlisle. Maybe I'm wrong. I agreed with Randy that it was her best performance so far, but I dunno. Was it good enough for her to make through?

Katelyn - Carole King reincarnated (well, except for the fact that Carole is still alive AND she sounds nothing like her). I didn't think it was great. She's in the running to pack her bags and head home this week. And ew! The head tilt! Stop it!

Didi - she reminds me of Ingrid Michaelson. That's who I've been trying to remember. It was decent but I was hoping there would be more to it. It was safe though and I think it showcased her style and her voice.

Paige - what? That was simply terrible. I think she knew it too.

Crystal - no one could have pulled that off but her. Awesome!

Lilly - a little weird. I usually really like her, but I didn't like this much. Maybe I'm still reeling from Crystal but it was strange.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: