Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AI Top 16 boys night

Lee - hmm. He actually did pretty good! It was a good song choice. I believe he'd be a decent country singer.

Alex - again a pretty good performance. The boys are kickin' it tonight! So, about Alex. He's not my favorite because he's a nose singer. He doesn't consistently impress me.

With Paula gone, Kara actually makes a good judge. I think Paula sucked her smart brain cells out. I find that she gives the most helpful and constructive criticism. She actually sounds like she knows what she's talking about...usually.

Tim - one of my favorite songs. Didn't blow me away, but it wasn't terrible and he's cute, so I think he'll be okay. Nobody does it like Jason Castro did (swoon).

Andrew - Christina Aguilera, huh? Interesting. My favorite of the boys. I'm glad he went back to his roots, kind of. This was weird to me though. Not sure why but I think maybe it sounded kitchy or something.

Casey - it was okay, but it wasn't the best of the night. Too slow and I'm not sure I liked the arrangement.

Aaron - yuck. I think he pulled a Paige. He let his nerves get to him. Certainly he'll get kicked off. And what was with his jerky movements?

Todrick - I think it was too much. It sounded too much like a gospel song and his runs were all over the place. I'm sure somebody would like it. Not my kind of music.

Michael - I didn't like it. The beginning was weird. He picked it up in the middle, but it was weird to me.

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

MOM said...

YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT mICHAEL..hE WAS AWSOME. BUT WHAT THE H--- WAS ALL THE CRYING ABOUT??? THIS IS AMERICAN IDOL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD (NO PUN INTENDED) NOT PAVORATTI OR SOMEONE