Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Top 11 boot off

Admittedly we are watching both yeaterdays episode and tonights all at once. We got busy and by the time we looked at the clock the whole evening had gone.

Tim and Paige in the bottom 3...sounds appropriate.
How odd that Miley Cyrus is a mentor...but surprisingly I wasn't as annoyed with her as I thought I'd be. She acted like a professional and had valuable criticism.

I thought Didi sounded pissed and frustrated. I'm also surprised that Aaron wasn't in the bottom 3.

What the? I totally disagree with Katie being in the bottom 3. I think this might be a case of people thinking other people are voting for her. Usually when this happens I think it opens the fans eyes and they truly start voting properly.

The Jonas/Demi Lovato song was true to the Disney saccharine of a lot of their Disney kid collaboration songs. Cheesy.

Yay! Paige is gone! I don't even need to hear her sing for redemption. I already know! But what a blow for her to NOT be able to sing it. Yikes.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: