Tuesday, March 2, 2010

American Idol Top 20 boys

So rumor has it Crystal B is suffering from diabetic complications. We'll see if that's true.

Mike L. - pretty good! I like that he went a little bluesy tonight. It actually made more sense to me than last weeks performance.

John P. - the song was sooooo sloooow, which I think hurts the performers because they have such a short time to sing and we feel like we don't hear much, but I think it sounded pretty good. I thought it was better than last week.

Casey - hmm. What was the whole thing with the box. Grr. I hate surprises. Not the best performance of the night...though I liked the guitar bit. He didn't impress me tonight though.

Alex - it was nice. He has a bit of a Jason Mraz sound about him. He still looked nervous as hell.

Todrick - I didn't think it was better than last week. He sounded a little off. Seriously? They booed Ellen? There's a reason we have judges.

Jermaine - what the hell happened to your hair, bro? Don't do that again. Okay, so he's not my favorite guy, but it wasn't terrible...well not like nails on a chalkboard, but if I could, I probably would have changed the channel. I think he might go home. He was a little sharp I think especially at the beginning. And NObody, but nobody can do Marvin Gaye but Marvin Gaye, so don't even try. I better not hear any Barry White either.

Andrew - love him! He's one to beat (or not!)

Aaron - that is a 16 year-olds song. Bleh.

Tim - I wanted to like him, but I can't. Listening to him sing is disappointing. He's cute, but he's not singing well and certainly doesn't stand out at all.

Lee - I've said it before, he sounds too much like anyone else. I would not buy his albums. I don't think he'll go home, but I don't want him as my American Idol.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: