Tuesday, March 31, 2009

AI: Top 9





Don't feel much like blogging since I haven't felt well the past few days and Addison suddenly came down with some illness overnight and I had puke duty. I'm exhausted from lack of sleep, lack of food, dehydration...and not feeling very creative. So, I'll be brief.

1. Anoop Desai - I didn't like the song or the performance. His look is improving a bit and I thought his stage performance was better.

2. Megan Joy - The song she sang is still not along the lines of what she should be singing, and again I'm left unimpressed. Where did the eclectic singer I liked go? Not feeling it, Megan.

3. Danny - good as usual...though not my favorite song. That's what makes this NOT my favorite performance of his. Ah well, we'll see what next week brings.

4. Allison - looks reedikulus. Go home. The instrument didn't help either. Somebody needs a metronome.

5. Scott MacIntyre - not bad, but it's nearly time for him to go. I like him, but we all know he won't win. He really doesn't have the vocals.

6. Matt Giraud - I didn't like it. Paula was right, it wasn't really him.

7. Lil Rounds - Holy smokes. I thought when I first saw her that she looked gorgeous tonight, but that dress...not flattering. Song was weak at first, but she pulled through at the end.

8. Adam Lambert - I wouldn't expect any different.

9. Kris - Wow. Good job! But Kara? "I've got 3 words for you: That Is Artistry!" Seriously? Those are 3 dumb words. I was expecting something a little more profound than that. Nice try though. Still, Kris you might have been the best of the night.

No comments: