Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?

We've got Matt and Michael in the bottom three. I don't think Matt should be there, but Michael probably should be. Much to my dismay, Allison is still safe this week. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be Megan. Now, I like Megan, but she did awful last night. What the...? It's Scott. Huh. I'm hoping it's Michael going home still. The suspense is killing me. I definitely thought Matt would be going back to his seat, but alas, it's Scott.

Can I just say here that that duet with Joss Stone and Smokey Robinson was terrible? I started fast forwarding about halfway through. It was painful. Ugh. I also have to say that Simon's tshirt looks like a cheap-assed undershirt that's been washed way too many times. Come on Simon.

See, now they have professional artists singing on the show and it's quite obvious that they are singing live...not singing along with recordings of themselves. I sing along to recordings too, does that make me a potential idol if I can sing along? Get real. Also, lately whenever I've heard Stevie Wonder performing, he doesn't seem to be on his game. He seems to struggle for his mic and the harmonica playing has been atrocious.

MICHAEL IS GOING HOME! Please, don't save. Please don't save. Oh, thank god, he didn't get the save. He's still a cutie though.

No comments: