Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Top 13 BOOTOFF

Not sure what I think about this Judge Save thing. AI, we can only take so many changes. I'm so confused.
So, Jasmine. Really? I'm kind of surprised. I mean, I don't care for her much, but I didn't really think she'd be going home this soon. Ah well, she can go home, finish HIGH SCHOOL (!) and move along in life. Seriously, they need to raise the age limit.

Okay, so the judge save thing is sucking. The contestants are already crushed that America didn't vote for them, then they have to stand in front of the judges for the final judgement and to get a no...crushed again. Isn't this the 3rd let down for Jasmine alone? That's rough. Especially for a 16 year old.

Not surprised about Jorge much. Interesting. Didn't look like Paula was all that involved in the decision-making process dancing around while Jorge made his last performance.



Let's see how next week goes.

No comments: