Thursday, March 5, 2009

WILD CARD SHOW




1. Jesse - Tell Me Something Good - It was okay, but I don't care for the song.
2. Matt - Who's Loving You - Hm. He's got chops. Okay. I'm still lost on his personality though.
3. Megan - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - I still like her even though she's probably not the best vocalist. She's one of those who is more about personality than singing
4. Von - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word - horrible.
5. Jasmine - Reflection - better song choice, but she still doesn't appeal to me.
6. Ricky - Superstitious - This is always an ambitious choice, I think, whenever anyone decides to tackle it. He did a good job. Could he be in the top 12? Maybe.
7. Tatiana - Saving All My Love For You - ugh, ugh, ugh, argh! Oh, yeah...when did she suddenly get such a heavy accent. AND...why didn't she pick a new song? I'm getting a little tired of hearing her sing this one over and over and OVER again. Okay we get it...you can sing Whitney. That don't mean you can sing. I think she's trying to play the "different" card by bringing out that accent since it worked for Jorge. Only problem is - Jorge is real. Tatiana makes me hurt. Why do I think this isn't the last we'll hear of her?
8. Anoop - Perogative - Interesting song choice, but it showcased his vocals and shows that he's modern. He's good. I think he needs some time to grown on people...but he's a good possiblility.

Who'd they pick?

Jasmine, (don't agree), Megan (cheering!! yay), Matt (He's good) , and Anoop (Good pick). Thank GOD Tatiana did not make it through so the rest can be forgiven.

No comments: