Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 3 Boot off show




This was by far the worst group yet. I can't tell you how happy I am that this nonsense of going through all 36 contestants is over. Lots of people have said that they don't like the new judge. I think I like her still. She's better than Paula and I think she's actually offered some good constructive criticism.

Here's who's made it through:
Lil Rounds - okay, she deserves it
Scott MacIntyre - of course! He'll probably do well if he gets to play his piano. I look forward to seeing what he does. I hope he does not do pop and sticks to the ballads and maybe folk genre. He would do well to perform similar to Brooke White last year...being that she did best with her instrument.
Jorge - eehhhh. I think it's the crying thing. I think you'll most assuredly make it through if you cry. Especially to the camera. I definitely think there are better singers than he. He won't last long.

Wild card. So, they pick 8 people to weed out again. This is torture. How many times do we have to go through the bad singers again?

Randy's picks: Von Smith (dumb choice), Tatiana (!) Oh, my GOD! Truly torture. I cannot stand her and I just got an instant headache. GRRR!
Kara's picks: Jasmine Murray (another dumb choice, they're wasting that spot), Matt Gareau (yeah, okay)
Paula's picks: Ricky Braddy (maybe), Jesse Langseth (not bad)
Simon's picks: Megan (the first GOOD pick, so far...love you Simon), Anoop (he was good too)

Very very very disappointed they didn't send through Felicia...she definitely deserved it more than Ta....I can't even say it. BOOOOO!

No comments: